You can help UW-WC students by making a donation to WCCF today!

To make a donation by check (payable to WCCF), please send your donation to the Foundation at:

Washington County Campus Foundation
400 S. University Dr.
West Bend, WI  53095

To find out more about starting a scholarship fund with the Foundation or leaving WCCF in your will,
call our offices at 262-335-5204.

To donate online, click the button below!