of ARTS Photo Contest
Hosted by the Washington County Campus Foundation
-Open to all Washington County amateur photographers.
-Photos must be original and taken by the entrants
-Contest is free to enter
-By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can by used for publicity purposes by Washington County Campus Foundation and UWM – Washington County
– The limit for submitted works is 2.
Judging / Prizes
-A panel of judges will select the winners. Winning photos will be based on overall composition, content, and technical skill
-There will be four prizes (first, second, third, and an honorable mention)
How to Enter
-Submit photos digitally by emailing to Lesniakj@uwm.edu (please use “Festival of Art Photo Contest” in the subject line and title your digital photo with your name)
-You can also print a copy of the photo and drop it off at the UWM-Washington County main office at 400 S University Drive, West Bend WI (photo must be 8.5” x 11”)
-UWM-Washington County main office room 102, Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm, phone 414.251.8196
-Please include in your submission (digital or physical copy) Your name, Email address, and phone number
– Images that have been retouched by using camera apps, photo editing apps, other software, etc. will be accepted.
– Both color and monochrome images will be accepted.
– File size: up to 20 MB of image data per work
– Image data file format: JPEG/300 dpi
– Must be 8.5” x 11” (portrait or landscape)
– Entrants must hold all applicable rights to the final image, including any retouching or other image processing.
For more information or questions contact: Joshua P. Lesniak, Lesniakj@uwm.edu, 414.791.0510